David Todd Photography has built up an enviable reputation as one of Perth’s most respected studios offering business a reliable and affordable photography service.
Based in Perth Western Australia for over 20 years, David and his team are only a ‘phone call away.
In today’s business world you don’t often get a second chance to make a first impression, so good photography on your web site or marketing material is the first step on the ladder.
- Our goal is to help make your business look professional and successful.
- Creative ideas from experienced photographers.
- All images are processed as high quality digital files, which you own the copyright.
- We are available for both studio and location photography.
For availability and a quick quote an initial ‘phone call is often the easiest, please phone (08) 9306 4048 during WA office hours or complete the ‘contact us’ form.
Business Portrait Service
- This service is ideally suited for business & corporate clients who need professional looking portraits for web sites, marketing & other media uses.
- The portraits are taken in our studio, the images are then reviewed, and you select what you need.
- The selected images go into post production and sent to you within three working days.
- All processed images are supplied as high resolution files suitable for web and media use.
- Speak to your media IT department or printer and ask exactly what they want.
- Let us know what the image is to be used for eg. website, poster, business card/cinema ads etc.
- Do you require actual photographs or prefer digital files, if so what size.
- More accurate input at this stage results in better images.
How to Look Good…What To Wear….a few suggestions for business portraits.
- Generally, solid colours work best, try to avoid bold patterns and stripes.
- Darker colours tend to minimise, lighter tones maximise.
- Long sleeved blouses/tops are sometimes more flattering than sleeveless.
- Plain two piece jacket/suit (does not have to be black). Plain light blouse/top
- Simple jewellery & accessories. Borrow from a good friend!
- Your make up needs to be the same as if you were going somewhere nice!
- If your profession allows, then a medium/dark suit, white or blue shirt & plain coloured tie… for a more relaxed look then casual jacket & polo shirt, basically dress how you want to be seen.
- Avoid patterns & logos. Solid colours work best.
- Wear suitable trousers as they may be seen in some shots.
- If you need a haircut, do it one week before your session, now is not the time to try out the mohican!
- Look the part…Whatever your occupation, look professional.
- First impressions count, your photo may be the initial contact.
- Do not allow yourself to be distracted, being photographed in front of ten office colleagues is not a good idea.
- Our quite studio with no distractions is probably the best place for relaxed looking photographs.
Phone (08) 9306 4048 during WA office hours for availability and obligation free quote or complete the ‘Contact Form’ on this page.
Please fill in the information below and we will email you details or phone (08) 9306 4048 during WA office hours.